1. The Golden Rule always applies.
2. Self-contained units only. No tents, pop-ups, slide-on campers, conversion vans or converted school buses are permitted. Minimum unit length-18'; maximum unit length-40'; maximum width-102", excluding slide outs. Any unit older than ten years must have Park Owner approval.
3. Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm till 7:00 am. Excessive noise will not be tolerated at any time.
4. All vehicles must park completely off the streets. Do not park on vacant sites or patios without permission.
5. The speed limit of 10 m.p.h. must be observed at all times in the Park.
6. No unregistered or unlicenced vehicles are permitted in the Park. All bicycles, motorbikes, electric golf carts and adult three wheelers must have the proper safety equipment for day and night use. Please use the designated parking areas and keep off the grass and walkways. Motorbikes over 80ccs are considered vehicles and must be used for entering or leaving the Park only. Operators of any motorized vehicle must be an adult with a valid operator's license.
7. No skates, skateboards or children's big wheels are allowed in the Park. Adult three wheels are allowed. Children under 16 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
8. Normal household pets (dogs, cats, birds) that are quiet and well mannered are allowed; however NO German Shepherds, Pit Bulls, Rotweillers or Dobermans are allowed. Dogs must be on a leash at all times and walked in designated pet areas. The pet owner must clean up after the pet. No dogs may be left unattended at any time. Pets that are the cause of numerous complaints must be removed from the Park. Dogs that bark excessively are considered a nuisance.
9. No smoking is permitted in bath house or laundry rooms. Smokers are expected to dispose of all smoking material properly, not on the ground.
10. For sale signs (three max per unit) no larger than 11" x 19" are permissible.
11. Outside antennas at any site are not allowed higher than 4' above the unit and only 18-24" maximum diameter satellite dishes are allowed.
12. Only one camping unit is permitted on a site. No boats, storage trailers, etc., are permitted on the site, except storage from October-April while unit is not in use. Storage, if available, may be obtained at nominal rates from the Park. Confine all equipment and vehicles to your own site.
13. Please dry clothes in the dryers. Clotheslines or drying racks are permitted under awnings for towels and bathing suits ONLY. No hanging of clothes on or around units allowed.
14. No foil, cardboard, paper, etc., may be used to cover windows and glass doors. Shades and drapes should be used for this purpose. Silver tarps or R V covers are allowed to cover campers.
15. No nuisance shall be allowed on the property nor any use or practice which is the source of annoyance to residents and interferes with the peaceful possession and proper use of the property by all residents. All parts of the site shall be kept in a clean and sanitary condition.
16. Digging deeper than 1' for any reason is strictly forbidden without Park Owner approval. All utilities are buried underground and you will be charged for any damage.
17. Soft screen rooms, fifth wheel hitch enclosures, manufactured storage lockers (50 C.F. max & 3½' max in height) and alterations in or upon units or premises must first be approved by Park Owner. Roofovers, carports and gazebos are not permitted. The penalty for failure to receive approval is that Park Owner in his/her discretion may have additions and alterations removed at Leasee's expense. Refrigerators up to 10 C.F. are allowed on a deck. Screen rooms of 12x12 by 10' high are allowed.
18. Washers are not permitted (Park sewer system is not large enough for them) but a dryer is, as long as it is confined within the unit.
19. Place trash in trash trailer in a tied BLACK plastic bag; no loose trash allowed. No trash shall be placed outside the collection area. Trash trailer will be emptied weekly.
20. The Park recreation facilities are available for the use of our residents and their guests only. No one is allowed in the pavilion without shoes and shirt.
21. Soliciting of any type is not permitted without permission from Park Owner.
22. Park is not responsible for any on-site stored recreational vehicle or any other personal property which may remain therein; nor for accidents, injury to residents/guests; fire, theft, or loss of valuables in or around unit or in the Park.
23. Park Owner is providing pathway lighting and reserves the right to have Lessee allow Park Owner to hook up to Lessee's electric meter, with Lessee absorbing the nominal electrical cost.
24. No fireworks or firearms are permitted in the Park outside your unit.
25. Please notify the office of any guests and/or maintenance/delivery persons expected on premise.
26. If a camping unit has not been washed in a year, is overgrown or shabby, a picture will be mailed to the Lessee, who will be given 30 days to have the condition corrected or the Park will have it done and bill Lessee. No unit can be repainted without written permission from Park Owners.
Park Owner reserves the right to amend these rules as required. There will be an annual meeting during the summer months with a thirty-day notice to review these rules.
Violations to these rules and regulations may result in eviction from the Park. Under Georgia State Statute, if the resident or guest does not correct the violation when notified or repeats a rule violation within his/her term of occupancy, Lessee may be bought out (see Buy-back provision in lease).
Revised by Park Owner on September 10, 2014
Management/Owners are not responsible for any recreational vehicle or any other personal property which may remain therein; nor for accidents, injury to residents or guests; fire, theft, or loss of valuables in or around unit or in the Park.
Logan Dyer, Manager - email@example.com
EMERGENCY NUMBER - Dial 911
Other Important Phone Numbers:
for Pavilion - 706-781-6199
Amerigas (Blairsville) - 706-745-6645
Blue Ridge Electric Co. - 1-800-292-6456
Windstream Phone Company - 1-800-347-1991
UPS - 706-745-2124
Park Office - 706-745-4523