Park Rules (revised annually as needed)
The Park Owner(s) reserves the right to amend these rules as required. There will be an annual meeting during the summer months with a thirty-day notice to review these rules.
- The Golden Rule always applies.
- Self-contained units only. No tents, pop-ups, slide-on campers, conversion vans or converted school buses are permitted. Minimum unit length 24'; maximum unit length 40'; maximum width 102", excluding slide-outs. Any unit older than ten years must have Park Owner approval.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm till 7:00 am. Excessive noise will not be tolerated at any time.
- All vehicles must park completely off the streets. Do not park on vacant sites or patios without permission.
- The speed limit of 10 m.p.h. must be observed at all times in the Park.
- No unregistered or unlicensed vehicles are permitted in the Park. All bicycles, motorbikes, electric golf carts and adult three wheelers must have the proper safety equipment for day and night use. Please use the designated parking areas and keep off the grass, pavement, and walkways. Motorbikes over 80ccs are considered vehicles and must be used for entering or leaving the Park only. Operators of any motorized vehicle must be an adult with a valid operator's license.
- No skates, skateboards or children's big wheels are allowed in the Park. Adult three wheels are allowed. Children under 16 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Normal household pets (dogs, cats, birds) that are quiet, non-aggressive (regardless of size), and well mannered are allowed; however NO pit bulls are allowed. Dogs & cats must be on a leash at all times and walked in designated pet areas. The pet owner must clean up after the pet. No dogs or cats may be left unattended at any time. No free roaming dogs/cats allowed. Pets that are the cause of numerous complaints must be removed from the Park. Dogs that bark excessively are considered a nuisance.
- Smoking is not permitted in the pavilion, bathrooms, or laundry rooms. Smokers are expected to dispose of all smoking material properly, not on the ground.
- For sale signs (three max per unit) no larger than 11" x 19" are permissible.
- Outside antennas at any site are not allowed higher than 4' above the unit and only 18-24" maximum diameter satellite dishes are allowed.
- Only one camping unit is permitted on a site. No more than one (1) RV unit and one (1) car or truck or one (1) motorcycle/moped and one (1) golf cart shall be permitted on any given site. No boats, storage trailers, etc., are permitted on the site, except storage from December-April while the unit is not in use. Storage, if available, may be obtained at nominal rates from the Park for Lessees ONLY. Confine all equipment and vehicles to your own site.
- Please dry clothes in the dryers. Clotheslines or drying racks are permitted under awnings for towels and bathing suits ONLY. No hanging of clothes on or around units allowed.
- No foil, cardboard, paper, etc., may be used to cover windows and glass doors. Shades and drapes should be used for this purpose. Silver tarps or RV covers are allowed to cover campers during winter months ONLY.
- No nuisance shall be allowed on the property nor any use or practice which is the source of annoyance to residents and interferes with the peaceful possession and proper use of the property by all residents. All parts of the site shall be kept in a clean and sanitary condition.
- Digging deeper than 1' for any reason is strictly forbidden without Park Owner approval. All utilities are buried underground and you will be charged for any damage. Only Park Owner approved fences 6' or less are allowed.
- Soft screen rooms, fifth wheel hitch enclosures, manufactured storage lockers (110 C.F. placed on awning side ONLY of camper). Alterations in or upon units or premises must first be approved by Park Owner. Roofovers, carports and gazebos are not permitted. The penalty for failure to first receive approval is that Park Owner in his/her discretion may have additions and alterations removed at Lessee's expense. Refrigerators up to 10 C.F. are allowed on a deck. Screen rooms measuring maximum 12' x 12' by 10' high are allowed.
- Washers are not permitted (our sewer system is not large enough for them) but a dryer is, as long as it is confined within the unit.
- Place trash in the trash trailer in a tied plastic bag; no loose trash allowed. No trash shall be placed outside the collection area. The trash trailer will be emptied weekly.
- The Park recreation facilities are available for the use of our residents and their guests only. Anyone utilizing the pavilion facilities must be respectfully clothed including shoes and shirt.
- Soliciting of any type is not permitted without permission from the Park Owner.
- Park is not responsible for any on-site stored recreational vehicle or any other personal property which may remain therein; nor for accidents, injury to residents/guests; fire, theft, or loss of valuables in or around the unit or in the Park.
- Park Owner is providing pathway lighting and reserves the right to have Lessee allow Park Owner to hook up to Lessee's electric meter, with Lessee absorbing the nominal electrical cost.
- NO fireworks are permitted in the Park anywhere. Firearms are permitted inside your vehicles ONLY.
- Campfires are allowed by adults only, with caution and in a suitable rock or metal ring.
- Please notify the office of any guests and/or maintenance/delivery persons expected on premise.
- If a camping unit has not been washed in a year, is overgrown or shabby, a picture will be sent to the Lessee, who will be given 30 days to have the condition corrected or the Park will have it done and bill Lessee. No unit can be repainted without written permission from Park Owners.
- Electric Meters: Most sites have a BRMEMC electric meter that Lessees activate and are billed directly. A few sites have LNRV meters. Lessees of these sites will be billed in January by LNRV a small annual fee for this meter, along with their usage (at the BRMEMC current rate), payable to LNRV Park.
Violations to these Rules and Regulations may result in eviction from the Park. Under Georgia State Statute, if the resident or guest does not correct the violation when notified or repeats a rule violation within his/her term of occupancy, Lessee may be bought out and required to leave the Park.
We reserve the right NOT TO RENEW a lease at the sole and exclusive discretion of the Lessors/Owners.
Revised by Lessors/Owners on January 4, 2023.
Logan Dyer, Manager - email@example.com
NUMBER - Dial 911
Electric Co. - 1-800-292-6456
Windstream Phone Company - 1-800-347-1991
UPS - 706-745-2124
Park Office - 706-745-8899